Connect With Kids (CWK) Network owns the nation’s largest evidence-based, non-fiction video library focused on social and emotional learning, student mental health, and equity.
A one-year license includes access to:
- Over 400 original evidence-based films
- Over 500 aligned lessons for PreK-12 students
- Adult learning resources including reflections and conversation prompts
- Elementary and secondary critical conversation guides
- Facilitator guides, scope & sequence guides, lesson extensions & more